In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parlament and of the Councill of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (General Data Protection Refulation) (hereinafter „GDPR”), I hereby inform you that:
Personal data processing for our customers and person representing clients
1. The Administrator of your personal data is Drukarnia DAKO Kozioł i Wspólnicy Sp. J. with its registered office in Lubartów, at Nowodworska 1.
2. Your personal data will be processed for:
a. performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract, including our preparation of an offer for you and conclusion and performance of a contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
b. issuing accounting documents in respect of a contract made with an individual and to store that data in accordance with law. ( Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR).
c. pursuing claims for business activity, defending against these claims, as well as direct marketing of own products and services, as part of the legitimate interest of the administrator ( Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
3. Your personal data may be made available to authorized state authorities who will ask us to share your data with them, suppliers that we contract for data processing services, i.e. postal and courier service providers, transportation providers, our providers of debt collection and legal services,
4. Your personal data will be stored in the case of a contract, for the period during which claims under the contract may arise and for the period necessary to carry out the duties incumbent on the administrator.
5. In connection with the provision of your personal data to us, you have the right to access your data, demand immediate rectification of your data, and deletion of your personal data. You can request that processing of your data be restricted in specific cases, request that an objection be raised to the processing of data, require the transfer of data.
6. To the extent your data are processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
7. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, which is the President of the Polish Data Protecion Office ( Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
8. We do not share your data or transfer it to a third country/international organization.
9. You provide your data voluntarily. However, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and its good performance. If you do not provide us with your data, we will not be able to conclude a contract and fulfil the obligations arising from the law.